Hi and thank you for your interest in LOCAL!
LOCAL is: Carol Reid, Thom Reid, Wendi Spiers, Carlos Oropeza-Legorreta and YOU as an Artist!
LOCAL is a vibrant and dynamic retail space featuring handmade arts and crafts from the local Amador County area.
- Highlight local artists and artisans from the Amador County area
- Promote the growth and success of the Amador County arts and crafts movement
- Encourage the growth and prosperity of downtown Plymouth and all of Amador County
- Provide neighbors and visitors to the area with a broad range of arts and crafts choice
- LOCAL is an art gallery retail space specializing in arts and crafts that are handmade in the Amador County area.
- Artisans may apply for selection at any time. Contact Carol Reid or Thom Reid at emails below.
- Shows may also include a theme based on the season. Artisans will be encouraged to create something for the thematic display.
- Artists are responsible for their own income tax and will be required to file and maintain a Federal W9 form with Local.
- Local collects Sales tax at the time of transaction and remits to the CDTFA. Local is able to certify reseller status for artisan tax purposes.
- Artisans will be responsible for inventory management of their own work including tagging of their work using Locals’s system of an assigned three letter code + price and a small description.
If you are interested:
Come to Amador Local during open hours and ask to talk to Thom or Carol
Thanks for your interest. For more information
Please contact us at:
Thom – email@example.com
Carol – firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.amadorlocal.org
Visit us on Instagram @amadorlocal
Visit us on Facebook at facebook.com/amadorlocalplymouth
And stop in if you see the lights on
Carol, Thom, Wendi and Carlos
This is an informational page that is subject to change, thanks for your understanding.